As we are approaching the winter season, we are also planning for the future as Boards of Directors are already making decisions for Spring 2015. As per usual, the Spring is typically a jack-rabbit start and as such we will be ready to hit the ground running! We want to assure you, our valued client, that with our twelve month year-round contracts, we can continue to provide our clients with the highest of care and diligence throughout the entire season.
We still have room in our spring\summer routes, so if you or anyone you may work with is looking for our full landscape, grounds maintenance, and snow\ice maintenance quotations, please send them our way and we will be sure to take care of them. We have trucks and crews across the Greater Toronto Area. While we are a growing company, we still function the same as we did on day one: with dedicated, consistent, and personalized service, every step of the way.
It remains our pleasure to serve you and we thank you for the continued business and support. Please inquire within about any of the following services and we look forward to speaking with you soon. Have a great day.
Remember Pristine, because we are not just your ordinary routine!
Bulk Soil Day
1) This is a service that is popular in the townhouse communities where residents are looking for some “do-it-yourself” opportunities (at no direct cost to them) where they can enhance the appearance of their units and spend some time working outside with their neighbours. We pick a date, advertise that date (we will deliver the notices to the community), and deliver piles of bulk soil around the complex that community members can then take for their own use – i.e. flower planting, topdressing\seeding their lawns, vegetable garden preparation, etc. We can also provide annual flowers that residents can take as well. Obviously this is only suitable for some communities, however, we have noticed that where we have piloted the idea, it has caught on. We typically provide this service in and around the May 24th long weekend.
Irrigation System Maintenance
2) It will not be long now until we are opening the systems for the start of a hot and potentially dry summer. Inquire today and let us ensure that your system is fully opened and operational early in the season to give your annuals, perennials, trees, and shrubs the optimal growing time. Don’t have annuals, perennials, trees, or shrubs? Read on… we can provide those too!
Asphalt, Speed Bump, Concrete, Interlock Repairs and Installations
3)After a long winter and overall wear-and-tear, this is something that EVERY complex can use in one way or another. Our estimates are free and our work is guaranteed for two years.
Tree, Tree Stump Clean-up and Removal
4) As a result of the heavy winter winds and snow, branches may be broken or trees may need a general clean-up. Our full-time team of arbourists can provide you with a thorough, comprehensive, and detailed report on the status of the tree population on your site. We will provide you with a “package” price in order to save you the most money and ensure that your population remains in healthy condition.
5) Thinking of removing some gardens over here? Adding some rock features over there? Playground installed, here? Playground removed, there? We can do it all… talk to us about all of your landscape inquiries. We can provide you with some suggestions or ideas that you may not have thought of or we can full price out a job that perhaps you already have all of the detailed specifications for. Our full-time landscape crews get busy quickly, however, we are still booking all sorts of work and all sorts of different dates as we speak.
Full Annual, Perennial, Tree, Shrub Installations
6) We have a wide array of trusted suppliers and nursery stock as well as horticultural staff who can recommend the best species for the best places.
Deliveries of Soil, Triple Mix, Sand, Limestone Screening, Gravel
7)Let our trucks and staff work for you. We have very economical prices for the delivery of bulk materials and can do so right across the Greater Toronto Area.
8)Professionals recommend a cleaning of the eavestroughs every fall and spring to remove debris and prolong the life of the system.
Custom Planter Installations
9)Looking for a relatively inexpensive way to spruce up your front entrance ways or alcoves? Try a fresh urn – we specialize in sprucing them up by the season and can offer you seasonal pricing to ensure that your planter is always looking festive – spring, summer, fall, and winter! Please check out our blog about the various types seasonal planters we offer for 2015!
10) Fertilization and Aeriation